Bunbury Family Relationship Centre

Bunbury Family Relationship Centre

To contact the Bunbury Family Relationship Centre call 6164 0350

How can the Bunbury Family Relationship Centre help?

We can help you by providing information about family relationships at all stages – forming new relationships, overcoming relationship difficulties or dealing with separation. We can also refer you to other services that can help.

If you are parents experiencing separation, we will talk with you to help you focus on your children’s needs and help you decide what to do next.We can also provide Family Dispute Resolution sessions with the other parent or family members to help you agree on parenting arrangements.

We can also provide joint sessions with the other parent or family members to help you agree on parenting arrangements.:

Are the services free?

We provide information, referral and individual sessions free of charge. We provide one hour of family dispute resolution sessions free of charge (up to four hours where interpreters are used) and may charge fees after this depending on your circumstances. We will discuss these fees with you so that you can decide whether to commence sessions here or use another service with a different fees policy.

Do I need a booking?

Everyone is welcome to drop in or phone the Centre for information about programs and services available in your local area that can help strengthen family relationships. 

If you are separating, please phone to arrange an appointment for a pre-Family Dispute Resolution session.

Who can come with me?

As a general guide support persons or other family members are not present during your session with a Family Relationship Advisor. However you are welcome to have a support person accompany you and be present at the Centre while you have your session. If you have specific support requirements please call us to discuss this prior to your session. 

Lawyers can’t participate in Centre sessions but you are free to seek legal advice at any stage outside the Centre.

Children are welcome to the centre when you come in to get information. However we are not able to offer childcare facilities and children may not accompany their children to appointments.

What if I need an interpreter?

We will arrange an interpreter, free of charge, if needed. Our Culturally Appropriate Mediations service may also be able to assist.

Will my details be kept private?

Your privacy is important to us and will be protected. We will only disclose personal information if you give permission or if required or authorised to by law, for example, to protect someone from harm.


We are committed to providing a safe environment and can put into place arrangements to assist with your safety or the safety of your children. You should let our staff know if you have any concerns as soon as possible.

Where can I find more information?

For more information on the Bunbury Family Relationship Centre call us on 6164 0300.

The Family Relationship Advice Line also provides free information, advice and referral services. Call on 1800 050 321 between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am and 4pm Saturday.

Family Relationships Online provides access to information about the changes to the family law system and about family relationship issues and services available to assist families. Visit Family Relationships Online at www.familyrelationships.gov.au

To contact us call 6164 0300 or complete the email form below

Contact Bunbury FRC

Icon for contact

To contact the bunbury frc call
6164 0350

BUNBURY FAMILy relationship centre

 (08) 6164 0350
Quick Exit (ESC)